« The Slump Continues... | Main | Snow lovers »

January 07, 2009

Comments

John from West islip, New York

Unfortunatly, this is the classic example why a Carbon Monoxide Detector should be in every home. Imagine what the outcome could have been if one had been in the house? This odorless gas will kill anyone, and it is horrible what this end result was. And no matter how much money is spent on advertising these Detectors, people have the "It won't happen to me" attitude, or perhaps they put the idea to the back of their minds, or it is just not a priority. I hope people make it a priority, especially with the temps dipping into the basement, because otherwise, more of these stories will be reported.

The comments to this entry are closed.